Monday, August 3, 2009

Weight Check


We went back to the doctor for a weight check, and Josiah has gained some weight.  He is now 20 pounds and back in the 10th percentile!  So there will be no tests--Praise the Lord!  I'm so glad that we didn't have to make that decision.  In our hearts, we feel like nothing is wrong, but you can't ignore the "what if" that lingers in the back of your mind.  We have changed how he eats.  Instead of doing complete table food, we have add chunks of food to his baby food.  This seems to be working, and he is eating pretty well.  We will continue to try to transition him to food, but we have gotten it out of our mind that he HAS to eat table food.  He has done everything else in his own timing so why would this be any different? 

We go tomorrow to have a check-up for Baby G2.  I always get a little anxious because I am always worried that we might not hear a heartbeat.  I guess I will be worrying about this baby for the rest of my life along with Josiah, so why not start now?  Smile  We will post an update tomorrow on how that appointment goes, so come back for another visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment