Thursday, December 4, 2008

I've Rolled Over


Well, Josiah has finally learned how to roll over from his stomach to his back!  On Tuesday, he rolled over two times all by himself!  Yesterday, he didn't really want to which is OK.  We want him to do things at his own pace.  As I've told my students in the past, "We all learn how to ride a bike, read a book, jump rope at different times.  It's OK that we don't all learn how to do something at the same time because that is what makes you you." 

He is doing much better at sleeping at night.  He sleeps anywhere from 8-9 hours!  A couple of nights ago, he got up after 6 hours, but I think he must have been going through a growth spurt.  I couldn't feed him enough that day!  Lastnight, he slept for 13 hours and only got up once to eat.  We won't call that normally yet!  It was a nice treat, but Mommy and Daddy still didn't take advantage of that sleeping.  How foolish are we!?!

We will start giving him cereal at the end of the month.  I think he is getting ready to eat food.  Lastnight, I was holding him while I was eating dinner.  He was trying to put his hands in my plate.  Chris said each time I lifted my fork of food, he would open his mouth.

We'll keep you posted on any new achievements the little one makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment